Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Volleyball shoes (or less descriptively: Check this out!)
- Subject: Volleyball shoes (or less descriptively: Check this out!)
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 24 Sep 1997 17:36:36 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: enteract.com sent-to-rsv:67
"Tony Hansen" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Does anybody out there have volleyball shoes? What kind are they? Do you
> like them? What do they do differently for you than basketball or cross
> trainers do? Please respond!
Volleyball shoes are typically made with gum rubber soles for better
indoor traction. They are low profile and have glued insoles for
stability during lateral motions. They aren't very different than
Nike makes a couple of good models. Air Execute is one of them.
See www.nashbar.com. Spike nashbar has a number of volleyball
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |