Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: referee signals
- Subject: Re: referee signals
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 Nov 1997 22:39:03 -0600
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <345BD13C.38175BA4@plix.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: enteract.com sent-to-rsv:90
Judy Davis <email@example.com> writes:
> Are there any web sites that show what the referee hand signals mean?
> I've a teenager playing highschool volleyball this year and I can't
> figure out what many of the calls are. I've noticed many other mothers
> showing the same confusion. Any resources for us un-initiated would be
> appreciated. Freezone.com had a page showing football signals, but
> nothing for volleyball.
That ought to do the trick.
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |