Re: Austin Summer Volleyball leagues

law@mail.utexas.edu writes:

> I'm looking for summer outdoor volleyball leagues in Austin, TX (BB
> level).  I prefer grass and sand.  If you know of some good/fun
> leagues, or need a player, please reply or email me directly.

If you haven't seen it already, I have some aging pages on Austin
volleyball here:
        http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/

If you're looking for sand doubles leagues...you may find the pickings
very thin.  Aussies Volleybar and Grill downtown does run leagues, but
they're usually sand 6's and you may find the level of play very
disappointing.

Austin Parks and Recreation runs no sand leagues of which I'm aware,
unless they have started some at Pease Park.

Your best bets would be Carlos and Charlies on Lake Travis, Volente
Beach on Lake Travis, or Kamikazee Volleyball at Krieg Field.

Also keep your eyes open for the Bruce/Brian tournament series.
Aussies usually has fliers for these tournaments.

Let me know what you discover so I can add the information to the web
pages.

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."