Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: official dimensions????
- To: "d.l." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: official dimensions????
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 27 Apr 1998 09:29:18 -0500
- In-Reply-To: "d.l."'s message of Mon, 27 Apr 1998 03:43:10 -0400
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <eWlVRBbc9GA.199@upnetnews03>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:60
"d.l." <email@example.com> writes:
> can someone email me with the proper dimensions for a volleyball
> court, including official ceiling height that a gym should be, the
> surrounding area around the court itself and any other relevant
[Ooh. Monday morning, and someone from the Microsoft network posts a
FAQ and asks for an email reply! Luckily rsv isn't a flame-prone
newsgroup. :-) ]
Welcome to rec.sport.volleyball. This and other frequently asked
questions are answered in this document:
The court 9m x 18m. It should be surrounded by a free zone of at
least 2m. The space above the playable area should be free from
obstructions up to a height of 7m.
1m = 3.28 feet = 3 feet, 3.37 inches
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |