Re: Usvba Officiating Guidebook Out of Print??

Diane Williams <dianewms@erols.com> writes:

> Go see the officialing section under the Chesapeake Region's USAV web
> page. You can get there via www.volleyball.org. It's awesome. Lots of
> docs on officiating techniques. Dunno if this is something that will go
> national or not, but these tips are what have appeared in past printed
> officiating guides. Dick Smith is back to being the CH regional
> commissioner again and he's long been one of the mainstays in USAV
> officials' training for the past, oh, what is it now, Dick? Zillion
> years or so?  ;-)

After a few minutes of searching, I found the above referenced page.
Here's a direct link:

        http://www.erols.com./chezi/officials/main_officials.htm

As to the original thread, the officiating guidebook is certainly in
print and available from Volleyball Information Produts at
800-275-8482.  This year's edition is a 5.5"x8.5" square-bound format
with a look that's similar to the USAV case book.  It is well worth
the quick read, especially to those who have never been formally
trained or rated as an official.

Best Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."