Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sand Volleyball Court Dimensions
- Subject: Re: Sand Volleyball Court Dimensions
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 17 Jun 1998 10:00:10 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:94
email@example.com (Rakshas) writes:
> Does anyone know the exact sand volleyball court dimensions? Thanks,
9m x 18m or... 29' 6" x 59' and leave room for a 3m (9'10") free
zone around the outside of these boundaries.
Net height is 7'11 5/8"
Here's a volleyball magazine article on building sand courts:
But, this article by John Kessel is even better:
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |