Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Coaches...Make them go to rules interp?
- Subject: Re: Coaches...Make them go to rules interp?
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 16 Jan 1999 14:04:31 -0600
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:182
firstname.lastname@example.org (Vballnet) writes:
> Todd wrote:
> >Sure if you get to semis and finals, you'll get good officiating
> >from the certified officials...but for most of the day, you deal
> >with ugliness.
> I mean in the GLR if you see a kid on the stands during pool play it
> is almost always one who has attended a rules interp and has tried
> to go up the ranks as an official.
Just to clarify my statement above...the "ugliness" to which I refer
is directed at adult USAV players offiating. As Michael stated, the
junior player/refs are typically better informed than their adult
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |