Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how hi should the net be?
- Subject: Re: how hi should the net be?
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 23 Apr 1999 15:01:03 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: shell-2.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:240
firstname.lastname@example.org (Mag Boop) writes:
> how hi should the net be?
This and many other frequently asked questions are documented in the
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |