Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Best Balls '99
- Subject: Re: Best Balls '99
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 03 May 1999 13:57:42 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <372BB6C4.EA75FBA8@miningco.com> <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: shell-2.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:259
email@example.com (doug morgen) writes:
> This is about outdoor balls. Has anyone noticed that the Wilson AVP
> ball usually has something rattling around in it? I've bought two
> of them, and both had something rattling around in them, like part
> of the valve got knocked loose or something, after just two weeks of
Yup...unless you're especially careful with inflation needles, I've
noticed this too.
> I've gone back to buying Spalding Top Flite 18 gold balls because they
> seem like they're just put together better.
No argument here. For other equipment recommendations, visit
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |