Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Volleyball Officials Hand Signals
- Subject: Volleyball Officials Hand Signals
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 03 Aug 1997 01:12:43 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: enteract.com sent-to-rsv:1
> I have to questions:
> 1) Where can I find a detailed description of all the different referee
> signals that
> could be made during a match? I know all the common ones but it is the
> obscure ones that I need to know.
You can find these signals in any volleyball rulebook including the
USAV and FIVB rule books.
You can find the the FIVB rulebook on the web at http://www.fivb.ch/
An Acrobat Reader is required. These can also be found in html at
http://www.mcgugan.demon.co.uk/volleyball/ No reader required.
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Maintainer of http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/ref/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |