Re: 4- man rules question

"Dave Cunningham" <dccunning@mcn.net> writes:

> Should be simple to answer (I hope).  In 4-man play, aren't all 4 players
> eligible for front row attack? There is no "front" or " back" row, is there?

That is correct.  In outdoor ball, the attack line only exists for 6
player competition.  Also, in 2's, 3's and 4's, there is no player
position/rotation, just the service order.  The players may begin play
anywhere on the court.

Best Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."