Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 4- man rules question
- Subject: Re: 4- man rules question
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 03 Dec 1997 09:21:20 -0600
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: enteract.com sent-to-rsv:12
"Dave Cunningham" <email@example.com> writes:
> Should be simple to answer (I hope). In 4-man play, aren't all 4 players
> eligible for front row attack? There is no "front" or " back" row, is there?
That is correct. In outdoor ball, the attack line only exists for 6
player competition. Also, in 2's, 3's and 4's, there is no player
position/rotation, just the service order. The players may begin play
anywhere on the court.
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |