Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Good Volleyball Books
- Subject: Re: Good Volleyball Books
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 06 Feb 1998 11:04:21 -0600
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <34DAC2AA.BFC41345@interaccess.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: enteract.com sent-to-rsv:29
"Michael P. Chu" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'm new to this group, so please forgive if this question has been asked
> Can anyone recommend the two or three best volleyball training or skills
> books out there to help an intermediate-level player improve his game?
> I've taken a look at "Pass, Set, Crush" and "Karch Kiraly's Championship
> Volleyball", but I'm not sure which ones to buy... I know there are
> others out there.
> thanks in advance.
Pass Set Crush is very highly recommended.
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |