Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Outdoor Grass/Dirt Ball To Use
- Subject: Re: Outdoor Grass/Dirt Ball To Use
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 07 Apr 1998 10:56:15 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <352A359D.34A6@controltechnology.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:48
Scott Elder <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Any advice and bet ball (type and brand) to used outdoors on a Grass
> with dirt spots court.
> Any advice is greatly appreciated.
If it's dry (these are leather balls), Spalding TopFlite 18 AVA Gold.
Many also like the Wilson AVP Gold ball. Both are available at
If it's wet, Spalding TopFlite 18 synthetic. Check out my web page
for more equipment recommendations.
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |