Re: Volleyball equipment questions

"Bill Boy" <r1l5@NOSPAMpge.com> writes:

> I've read some good things about the Cobra System.  Is it difficult to get
> those two stakes into the ground?  Will an ordinary hammer suffice?
>
> What about the Park & Sun Classic ($289) and the Park & Sun Spectrum
> ($223.90)?  How are these two nets and what are the differences between the
> two?

Net play is great if you set em up correctly.  The classic gets you
beefier looking poles, and slightly longer stakes.

They are functionally equivalent.  I decided the cost delta wasn't
worth it and got the Spectrum.

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."