Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Volleyball equipment questions
- Subject: Re: Volleyball equipment questions
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 16 Jul 1998 14:59:06 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com><1998071505091900.BAA06420@ladder01.news.aol.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:114
"Bill Boy" <r1l5@NOSPAMpge.com> writes:
> I've read some good things about the Cobra System. Is it difficult to get
> those two stakes into the ground? Will an ordinary hammer suffice?
> What about the Park & Sun Classic ($289) and the Park & Sun Spectrum
> ($223.90)? How are these two nets and what are the differences between the
Net play is great if you set em up correctly. The classic gets you
beefier looking poles, and slightly longer stakes.
They are functionally equivalent. I decided the cost delta wasn't
worth it and got the Spectrum.
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |