Re: Rulebook in Canada (was: Doubles Rule Question ??)

[...tried to email you, but it bounced saying "user unknown"]

Luc,

Thanks for the info.  I'd like to add a mention of CVA rules to my web
page.  May I use your words to describe this rulebook?  Here's the page:

        http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/ref/rulesets.html

The addition I'd like to make is:

 o CVA (Canadian Volleyball Association)

 These rules are based on FIVB rules with a few additions.
 Luc Corbeil <corbeil@UMontreal.CA> of Canada adds:

 "...Since CVA is the only authority for regulations (both recreative
 and competitive), there is some specials points about technical
 time-outs, rules for bantam, etc... Also, they've included a
 guideline for 'bloody situations,' which doesn't exist in FIVB
 rulebook."

Finally, does CVA have both indoor and outdoor rulesets?

TIA for any information you can provide.

-
                  Todd H.   tdh@vbref.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."