Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Overhand Passing the Serve on the Beach
- Subject: Re: Overhand Passing the Serve on the Beach
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 13 Oct 1998 22:02:59 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:160
"FlowwolF" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Is this legal as it is indoors? Pls adv.
The beach rule is sigificantly different than the indoor rule on this
point. For the details on this and other indoor/outdoor rules diffs,
stop by my web page.
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |