Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RSV Web Page Material (was: tv vb future predictions?)
- Subject: Re: RSV Web Page Material (was: tv vb future predictions?)
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 04 Jan 1999 09:40:05 -0600
- Distribution: usa
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <oski.915427031@planck>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:178
firstname.lastname@example.org (L. Ravi Narasimhan) writes:
> In <email@example.com> Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> >> One more reason to promote a web page for this group (one of the ideas
> >> that came out of the AVCA Convention RSV Meeting a few weeks ago).
> >I think I missed a posting or two on this. What were the ideas for
> >such a web page? http://www.volleyball.org/ fits this bill in my
> >mind already, but I'm sure a separately chartered page is mind.
> Leslie Hilbert suggested a page that describes what rsv is, how to
> access it, some idea of the topics that are/have been discussed,
> pointers to Dejanews for interesting threads, group awards, etc.
> The idea is to have a one-stop place to refer folks who may be
> interested in rsv but are more familiar with the WWW than with the
A fine idea. But....how will it differ from the existing:
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |