Re: RSV Homepage

Hilbert <lhilbert@lamar.ColoState.EDU> writes:

> Vballnet <vballnet@aol.com> wrote:
> > I wouldn't have any problem putting a site on my web page devoted
> > to just RSV...actually I think it would be kinda interesting...it
> > might even draw more people into RSV.
>
> That was my intent in suggesting it at the Madison meeting... if a bunch
> of rsv'ers added the link to their homepages, I think we could increase
> traffic to rsv and stimulate more discussion.

Agreed.  This will spur me to give my long-time RSV link from my rules
page a move into a more prominent location.

Anyone care to contribute a spiffy RSV logo graphic to accompany such
links?

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."