Re: Chicago Outdoor Tournaments

"Keenan" <rollyk@ameritech.net> writes:
> Does anyone have a list of outdoor tournaments for Chicagoland, 2's or 4's,
> grass or sand?  Listings of tournaments for Wisconsin are also helpful.
> Thanks!

Here are the tournaments from one of the more active local tournament
series.  Forwarded as I received it (the formating is poor, but at
least it ain't HTML).  :-)

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."