Re: AVP and AVA Rules

"Mickulz" <MacGuru@FusionTek.com> writes:
> Hello All;
>
> Does anyone know where there may be a pdf (Adobe) format file of the
> 1999 AVP and AVA rules?  I know USAV and FIVB have theirs posted.
> Any help would be great.

Yick.  The Matt Gage-authored AVP Rule and Coloring book is a horrible
resource, IMNSHO, and is riddled with imprecise language.  The FIVB
and USAV beach rules are a much better resource and hold up much
better to scrutiny.  If you're running a league or tournament, I'd
suggest:

        http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/ref/beach/

However, if you are in a league/tournament that's using AVP rules
though, you're kinda stuck.  I'm not aware of any publications of them
in PDF, but there's an older copy of the AVP rules in HTML available
at

        http://www.volleyball.org/avp/rules.html

Best Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."