Re: Web page address for scorekeeping?

"Julie Terstriep" <terstrip@netins.net> writes:
> Can anyone point me in the right direction for a web page that would share
> information on the correct way to keep score for collegiate or high school
> volleyball? Obviously, it will make a difference what state for high school
> and what conference for collegiate, but there are obviously some very basic
> points to keep track of.

I've not seen such a page. These procedures are detailed in their
respective rulebooks (NFSHSA for high school, NAGWS for women's
collegiate play), and are protected by copyright.  These rulebook
copyright holders have not yet offered their rulebook text on-line.

I would contact NFSHSA and/or NAGWS to get a copy of their rulebook
(neither has offered their rules on-line yet).  Contact info is
available here:

        http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/ref/rulesets.html

USA Volleyball, however, does have their rulebook on-line (though it
appears to be down at the moment), and I believe that the
scorekeeper's instructions are included.

        http://www.usavolleyball.org/pub/main.htm

Best Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."