Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: JNC@NewOrleans: Could someone post results?
- Subject: Re: JNC@NewOrleans: Could someone post results?
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 07 Jul 1999 15:28:03 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3783AD27.B3FB87DE@miningco.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: shell-2.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:299
"Scott R. Hammon" <email@example.com> writes:
> Fuji wrote:
> > On Thu, 01 Jul 1999 20:06:38 GMT, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > >I was wrong, USAV has posted results for various divisions (18/17/15/12
> > >Club) in pdf and soon will post in html format.
> > >
> > >
> > >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > >Share what you know. Learn what you don't.
> > USAV posting is much to be desired. Here it is July 7th and still no
> > results for some divisions after July 2nd. I say either do it right or
> > don't do it at all.
> > Fujiwara
> I say with the huge tasks and limited staff the USAV has, I congratulate
> them on what they can post. I say, I'll take what ever they have to
> offer. After all, its free.
Can I hear an "amen" for brother Scott?
I'm not sure Fuji has an appropriate appreciation of what it takes to
run that tournament as well as USAV does. It's a colossal task, and
they seem to do it extremely well. This was my first year as USJN and
I was amazed at the size and smoothness of the tourney.
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Jr. National Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |