Re: Sand Court

"D & S" <dobe13@erinet.com> writes:

> I am interested in building a sand volleyball court.  Could anyone please
> give me suggestions on what kind of sand to use, where to get it, and about
> how much per square foot.  Any suggestions will be helpful.  Please reply
> to dobe13@erinet

Welcome to rec.sport.volleyball!

At the risk of being labeled "cranky" it's just not good netiquette to
ask a documented FAQ _and_ request a personal email reply.  It implies
that you have no interest in doing any work on your own, or
contributing anything to the r.s.v. discussion.

However, I do have a soft spot for the Dayton, OH (home of
erinet.com).  These two URLs should tell you what need.  Go Flyers!

    http://www.volleyballmag.com/aug95/court.htm
    http://www.xnet.com/~schneid/sand_court.html

And, the (albeit dated) rec.sport.volleyball Frequently Asked Question
list can be found at

        http://www.volleyball.org/rsv_faq.html

Best Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."