Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sand Court
- To: "D & S" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Sand Court
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 05 Sep 1997 08:49:59 -0500
- In-Reply-To: "D & S"'s message of 5 Sep 1997 00:04:18 GMT
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <01bcb98e$c727cc20$ab765acf@d---s>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: enteract.com sent-to-rsv:37
"D & S" <email@example.com> writes:
> I am interested in building a sand volleyball court. Could anyone please
> give me suggestions on what kind of sand to use, where to get it, and about
> how much per square foot. Any suggestions will be helpful. Please reply
> to dobe13@erinet
Welcome to rec.sport.volleyball!
At the risk of being labeled "cranky" it's just not good netiquette to
ask a documented FAQ _and_ request a personal email reply. It implies
that you have no interest in doing any work on your own, or
contributing anything to the r.s.v. discussion.
However, I do have a soft spot for the Dayton, OH (home of
erinet.com). These two URLs should tell you what need. Go Flyers!
And, the (albeit dated) rec.sport.volleyball Frequently Asked Question
list can be found at
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |