Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Nike Air Bohemian Lites: my experience
- Subject: Re: Nike Air Bohemian Lites: my experience
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 10 Sep 1997 23:59:24 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <341608CD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: enteract.com sent-to-rsv:50
> Balking at the opportunity to find a pair of Nike VB shoes in my size
> (small feet),
> I called Nike and asked what I could do. They suggested I send tmem my
> shoes and
> if there was indeed a failure of the bladder, the company would replace
> the shoes with
> an equal or better pair! Off they went...
> They have said that I will be receiving a new pair of shoes in the
Since they have discontinued that line, I'm curious to find out what
they'll actually send you. I'd love to get another pair!
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |