Re: Nike Air Bohemian Lites: my experience

eskandar@concentric.net writes:

> Balking at the opportunity to find a pair of Nike VB shoes in my size
> (small feet),
> I called Nike and asked what I could do.  They suggested I send tmem my
> shoes and
> if there was indeed a failure of the bladder, the company would replace
> the shoes with
> an equal or better pair!  Off they went...
>
> They have said that I will be receiving a new pair of shoes in the
> mail!

Since they have discontinued that line, I'm curious to find out what
they'll actually send you.  I'd love to get another pair!

Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."