Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: hair contact / clothing contact
- Subject: Re: hair contact / clothing contact
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 20 Nov 1997 08:56:38 -0600
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><34740345.DF54A50E@virgin.net>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: enteract.com sent-to-rsv:7
Leon Gustard <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I have a similar question. Two days ago, I was pulled up in a league
> match for contacting the net, when blocking, with the bottom of my shirt
> - the shirt was loose and not tucked into my shorts. There was no
> movement of the net and it did not, in my opinion, cause any
> interference in play. Is this a genuine foul?
> Please excuse me if this has allready been covered but I am quite new to
> this newsgroup - though I have been 'lurking' for a few months but never
> contributed before!
Clothing contact does count, as it is not specifically excluded in the
rules. So...tuck in those shirts!
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |