Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Attn Refs: How do clean your whistle?
- Subject: Re: Attn Refs: How do clean your whistle?
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 12 Jan 1998 22:59:02 -0600
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: enteract.com sent-to-rsv:22
firstname.lastname@example.org (stokke) writes:
> Seriously, I was wonderiing what tricks or suggetions anyone what for
> cleaning my whistles. I run them under hot water but I'm guessing
> someone has something better they want to share. Anyone? Thanks,
> Tom Stokke
The best suggestion I've seen aside from the hot water (wet thy
whistle) treatment is to drop it in Listerine (sp?) mouthwash to
disinfect and deodorize. :)
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |