Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Returning Brine Net--Which To Replace It With?
- Subject: Re: Returning Brine Net--Which To Replace It With?
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 27 May 1998 15:47:48 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <mTYa1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:73
firstname.lastname@example.org (Kurt Tappe) writes:
> Anyway, before I get my credit card out again, can anyone provide some
> suggestions and/or personal experience? Thanks!
Michael Bertz penned an excellent review of net systems that I host on
my equipment site. The coolest system going seems to be the
Cobra...though I've never used it. I'm reasonably happy with my Park
and Sun system, though.
On my system, there aren't any racheting devices, which some would
consider a big minus. In my experience, though, net tension is
limited more by the lenth of the guyline stakes/solidity of the ground
than by the net design itself.
Best of luck!
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |