Re: Returning Brine Net--Which To Replace It With?

ktappe@voicenet.com (Kurt Tappe) writes:

> Anyway, before I get my credit card out again, can anyone provide some
> suggestions and/or personal experience?  Thanks!

Michael Bertz penned an excellent review of net systems that I host on
my equipment site.  The coolest system going seems to be the
Cobra...though I've never used it.  I'm reasonably happy with my Park
and Sun system, though.

        http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/equipment/

On my system, there aren't any racheting devices, which some would
consider a big minus.  In my experience, though, net tension is
limited more by the lenth of the guyline stakes/solidity of the ground
than by the net design itself.

Best of luck!

--
Todd