Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Down in Front -- Rule or Courtesy?
- Subject: Re: Down in Front -- Rule or Courtesy?
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 29 May 1998 10:56:34 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com><1998May28.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:75
email@example.com (Rick Strobel) writes:
> The player in question is also a butthead. That's why I want to be clear on
> the rules.
> This is an outdoor league, quads. Another poster said that there was a
> definite difference between indoor and outdoor rules. For outdoor play, he
> said, I am obligated to bend at the waist, or move.
> Do you agree?
Upon the players request, yes, by USAV outdoor rules, you are
obligated to bend or move out of the way.
For more information on indoor vs. outdoor USAV rules differences, see
my rules/referee page.
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |