Re: I NEED HELP ON MAKING A VOLLEY BALL COURT IN MY YARD

lefty456@aol.com (Lefty456) writes:

> HOW DO I DO IT?  HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?  WHAT DO I NEED?

What kind of court do you want to build?  Sand or grass?

Here's a volleyball magazine article on building sand courts:
        http://www.volleyballmag.com/aug95/court.htm

But, this article by John Kessel is even better:
        http://www.xnet.com/~schneid/vball.shtml

Grass courts are easy--just buy a portable net system.  See my
equipment page for net system recommendations.