Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: I NEED HELP ON MAKING A VOLLEY BALL COURT IN MY YARD
- Subject: Re: I NEED HELP ON MAKING A VOLLEY BALL COURT IN MY YARD
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Jun 1998 09:34:03 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <1998053119033000.PAA12242@ladder03.news.aol.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:82
firstname.lastname@example.org (Lefty456) writes:
> HOW DO I DO IT? HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? WHAT DO I NEED?
What kind of court do you want to build? Sand or grass?
Here's a volleyball magazine article on building sand courts:
But, this article by John Kessel is even better:
Grass courts are easy--just buy a portable net system. See my
equipment page for net system recommendations.
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |