Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: High School Rules
- Subject: Re: High School Rules
- From: Todd <email@example.com>
- Date: 28 Jul 1998 13:27:09 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><1998072818132000.OAA21787@ladder03.news.aol.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:131
firstname.lastname@example.org (VBCoacher) writes:
> >Attacking the serve is a fault.
> Always has been a fault.
Attacking the serve has been a fault under USAV rules as far as I can
Not so in NFSHSA high school rules, however, where attacking the serve
was legal until this year. YMMV by your state high school
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |