Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: High School Rules
- Subject: Re: High School Rules
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 30 Jul 1998 10:50:01 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com><1998073015224000.LAA21994@ladder03.news.aol.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:133
email@example.com (VBCoacher) writes:
> >This is not a USAV approved scoring method
> USAV Rules 7.1.2 and 22.214.171.124 author ize rally scoring for a deciding game of
> the match.
> Brandon Wilson
Brandon...you've got to start questioning yourself before disagreeing
with anything Joe Arkin posts regarding rules facts. :-)
Yes, USAV authorizes rally scoring for deciding games. No one is
disputing that. But rally scoring is not the same as sideout scoring,
which Joe was explaining to us (I for one hadn't heard of it).
Sideout scoring is something rather novel..and different from rally
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |