Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New FAQ: In or Out? Ball Compression and the Sideline
- Subject: Re: New FAQ: In or Out? Ball Compression and the Sideline
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 30 Apr 1999 00:53:03 -0500
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com> <3724AF33.AC8224BF@jrh.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: shell-2.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:250
Kevin Lentin <email@example.com> writes:
> These are all cases where IN and OUT are probably equally valid
> calls sine nobody could possibly argue with something this close. So
> the LJ calls it as s/he sees it and we play on.
Can we make this thread die now?
Todd H. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |