Message sent to r.s.v.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Yellow Card now costs a point
- Subject: Re: Yellow Card now costs a point
- From: Todd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 17 Feb 1999 20:08:25 -0600
- Newsgroups: rec.sport.volleyball
- Organization: Not likely
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: nathan.enteract.com sent-to-rsv:202
No kidding! The soccer influence, eh?
Another interesting facet is that the sanction progression is over the
entire match. That is, Rude Conduct in game 1 will get you a yellow
card (penalty, loss of rally).
A second Rude conduct in the same match gets you a red card (expelled
from the game).
A third Rude conduct in the same match gets you disqualified form the
match (red and yellow together).
As for carding, the "Red and yellow apart" has been eliminated.
Todd H. email@example.com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."
> The new FIVB rules are out, and a Yellow Card is no longer a
> warning, but will cost you a point. A Red Card means your out for
> the game, and A Red and Yellow means your out for the match.
Search this archive! |
Back to Todd's Ref Page |
Main Index |